Who can join?
Any organisation or individual, professional or amateur, that operates in any arts discipline and is based in the Canterbury District (including Herne Bay and Whitstable).
How to join
To join, please download and complete an application form from here.
What membership means...
- Young people given scholarships for courses to help further their careers.
- Grants to help underwrite major events for societies.
- Grants towards buying a special piece of equipment.
- The opportunity to have your events published three times a year in Arts Events, a leaflet widely distributed throughout the district.
- Your events in the Annual Review.
- The opportunity to publicise your events on the Canterbury Arts Council website calendar.
- Your own page on the website to publicise your society.
- Help and expertise provided with events and projects.
- Events held to showcase societies.
- A prominent local voice to support and promote the arts in the area.